How to win the presentation Baggi and the Beast in Forza Horizon 5
In Forza Horizon 5 there are many exciting things, and one of them is the Buggy and the Beast Showcase event. To be able to play it, you need to complete the Horizon Baja expedition. When you unlock this event, be prepared for adventures on buggy and monstrash trucks (hence the name of the event, since the beast belongs to trucks). If you are ready, go to the La Grand Calder participate.
- How to become the first in the Buggy and the Beast showcase in FH5
- All optional rewards in the presentation of Baggie and the Beast in Forza Horizon 5
- What will you get for the implementation of all additional awards in FH5?
How to become the first in the Buggy and the Beast showcase in FH5
To win the Buggy and the Beast Showcase in the FH5, you need to learn how to drive bugs well, in particular Ford #25 Brocky Ultra4 Bronco . This is important in the first part of the event, when there are two of your opponents. Hot Wheels Bone Shaker . So how to defeat these animals when they constantly beat you? To finish the race first, you need to develop a little strategy.
- Do not come too close to monstrous trucks.
- Let them lead most of the race and hold on to the distance so that they can not hit you.
- Cover carefully and do not try to capture the race to the very end.
- Be aggressive near the finish and put the bugges between them.
- If you choose the right time, you will have enough time to cross the finish line before they hit you.
After you are finishing the race, you will have the opportunity to drive the very same car truck that brought you so many problems. This is the second part of The Buggy and the Beast Showcase, where you will have three minutes to fulfill optional rewards .
All optional rewards in the presentation of Baggie and the Beast in Forza Horizon 5
In the presentation of The Buggy and the Beast Showcase in Forza Horizon 5, you can perform several achievements and earn excellent prizes. Some of them are easy to achieve, but only a few of them cause dizziness, for example, how to find a hidden evil cactus. Here are all optional awards in The Buggy and the Beast Showcase in Forza Horizon 5:
Break 50 bowling kegles * Find and break the hidden bad cactus reach a speed of 90 miles per hour Earn 5 higher flight skills * Earn a total of 30,000 skills points *
What will you get for the implementation of all additional awards in FH5?
Each additional award rewards you, but it is more important to complete them all and go through the Buggy and Beast demonstration in Forza Horizon 5. Having completed all additional awards in less than three minutes, You will receive 250 points of Accolade Points , 50 points for achieving. More importantly, they are considered part of the awards of the advanpost Horizon Baja .
* To obtain additional information about Forza Horizon 5, read such guidelines as How to unlock the drift zones in Forza Horizon 5, What are various festival sites in Forza Horizon 5 and All houses in Forza Horizon 5-Location and Location and Location Prices in manuals in professional games. *